Cantril House Assisted Living

221 Cantril Street, Castle Rock, CO 80104

Compare

For residents and staff
(303) 688-8186
For pricing and availability
(855) 866-7661
Seniorly Estimated Pricing starts from
$5,229/mo

Your monthly costs at Cantril House Assisted Living will vary depending on room type and the level of care needed. Click the button below to connect with your Seniorly Local Advisor for more accurate pricing.

Cantril House Assisted Living, nestled in the picturesque city of Castle Rock, Colorado, is a small yet vibrant senior living community. The average pricing for this assisted living and board care home is $5,229 per month, offering significant value when compared to the average pricing of similar properties in Castle Rock, which stands at $5,500. This cost-efficient pricing structure is designed to ensure that the residents can enjoy a high-quality lifestyle without being burdened by exorbitant costs.



The Cantril House is more than just an assisted living community; it's a place where residents receive comprehensive health care services. The community ensures 24-hour supervision, assistance with bathing, dressing, transfers, and activities of daily living. They also provide medication management and coordination with health care providers. In addition, the community extends the provision of respite care for families needing temporary relief from caregiving.



The reviews of Cantril House Assisted Living speak volumes about the quality of care and the warm, inviting atmosphere that the community offers. Residents and their families often mention the dedicated staff, the range of amenities, and the excellent medical services available on-site.



The community is located in a neighborhood that boasts an array of conveniences and attractions. Just a short 0.7-mile drive away is Castle Rock Foot & Ankle Care, ensuring that residents have access to top-tier medical services. A Walgreens pharmacy is even closer, at a distance of 0.5 miles, making it easy for residents to fill their prescriptions.



For those who enjoy a good cup of joe and a relaxing environment, Crowfoot Valley Coffee, a well-loved local café, is a mere 0.4 miles away. The café, which also doubles as a restaurant, offers a variety of delicious meals, making it a popular spot among the residents.



The neighborhood of Castle Rock, specifically the 80104 area, is a diverse and bustling locale. It has a predominantly White population at 93%, with Hispanic, African American, and Asian populations making up the remaining 7%. The median income in the area is $102,523, and the life expectancy is 80 years. Numerous parks and walking paths are scattered throughout the area, providing residents with ample opportunities for leisurely strolls and outdoor activities.



Cantril House Assisted Living is more than a residence; it's a community that offers a blend of care, comfort, and convenience. It's a place where seniors can truly enjoy their golden years.

We think you might like these nearby communities
These are recommended communities nearby Cantril House Assisted Living
Explore more communities in Castle Rock