Chateau On Capitol Ave
2701 Capitol Ave, Sacramento, CA 95816
Pricing & Floor Plans
$3,200 per month
$3,595 per month
$3,700 per month
$3,885 per month
$4,105 per month
$4,500 per month
$4,575 per month
Ask about availability at Chateau On Capitol Ave
Compare to Local Assisted Living Costs
The Chateau on Capitol Avenue is an Independent and Assisted Living community that is located in the heart of midtown Sacramento. Surrounded by the offerings that come with living in an urban community, The Chateau has much to offer in the way of shopping and entertainment. Residents can choose to dine in the restaurant-style dining room or have a snack in the cafe. A fitness center, library, art room and beauty salon keep residents engaged, enlightened and looking their best. Residents choose from a studio or one bedroom apartment that is equipped with a kitchenette, grab bars in the bathroom, thermostat controls and some apartments even have a patio or balcony. For residents who need additional assistance, individualized care plans are formed to ensure the correct type and amount of care is provided. Caregivers help with medication management, dressing, bathing, grooming, toileting and more. Housekeeping, linen services and laundry are available as well as a full calendar of activities to keep the residents engaged and social.
About the Staff at Chateau On Capitol Ave
The mission of Hank Fisher Senior Communities is to provide tastefully designed and immaculately groomed communities where residents enjoy exceptional quality of life with a unique sense of community and feel at home from the day they move in. As a family business, Hank Fisher Senior Communities is dedicated to providing respectful, compassionate care and special life-enhancement programs catered to meet seniors’ specific needs and encourage meaningful relationships. The enduring goal of the company is to ensure the Hank Fisher name is synonymous with quality.
Chateau On Capitol Ave is known for
Chateau On Capitol Ave also offers
Amenities & Features
Chateau On Capitol Ave is known for
• Emergency call system with optional individual signaling pendants • Studio and one bedroom apartments with kitchens, individually controlled heating and air conditioning, balcony, cable-ready • Spacious, elegant lobby and beautifully appointed dining room with panoramic Midtown views • Media/TV room equipped with Wii gaming console
Activities & other services
• Compassionate and caring staff – 24 hours a day • Daily life-enrichment programs and fun activities designed for all interests • Restaurant quality meals prepared by classically trained chefs utilizing locally grown produce delivered fresh daily • Guest lecturers, seminars, and special performances by musicians and local artists, plus daily social hour and weekly happy hour • Excursions to local attractions including the theater, opera, museums and award-winning restaurants • Complimentary transportation services • Dry cleaning and postal service assistance available • Personal linen and laundry services available • Housekeeping services
Mercy Mcmahon Terrace
Eskaton Monroe Lodge
- Get free advice about this community
- Get free advice about nearby communities
- Get help scheduling tours and moving in
Map View of Chateau On Capitol Ave
How Seniorly Works
Search & Compare
Get Our Full Support
This Is a Free Service
Local Health: The nearest hospital is Mercy General Hospital, which is located within 8 miles from Chateau On Capitol Ave. There are 19 other hospitals within 8 miles of the community. There are also 20 doctors' offices, 20 dentists, and 20 other related places including and .
Local Wellness: Residents living at Chateau On Capitol Ave can enjoy easy access to 20 nearby beauty salons like Paul Mitchell The School Sacramento. There area also 20 spas within a 8 mile radius of the community. For those residents that are a bit more active and enjoy staying in shape, 24 Hour Fitness is located just 2 miles. There are also 20 other gyms nearby including 24 Hour Fitness.
Local Amenities: Chateau On Capitol Ave is located near many local amenities like Arden Fair, Trader Joe's and Buca di Beppo Italian Restaurant. There are 20 cafes and 20 restaurants within a 5-mile radius of the community. There are also 20 supermarkets and 18 shopping malls nearby.
Local Spirituality: There are 20 nearby places of worship for residents living at Chateau On Capitol Ave. Unitarian Universalist Society of Sacramento is the closest Church.