Pricing For Grandview Residential Living
Pricing by room type
|Room types||Average monthly cost|
Your monthly costs at Grandview Residential Living will vary depending on room type and the level of care needed. Click the button below to connect with your Seniorly Local Advisor for more accurate pricing.
Senior living cost calculator
About Grandview Residential Living
Welcome to Grandview Residential Living, an intimate board and care home in Abingdon, VA. Grandview Residential Living is located at 27294 Denton Valley Road, and offers assisted living to older adults.
Seniorly estimated pricing for Grandview Residential Living starts at $4,516 per month, which is below $5,250, the average monthly cost of board and care homes in Abingdon, VA. Exact pricing depends on care needs and floor plans . To see how prices for senior living in Abingdon vary by floor plan and care type, use Seniorly’s Cost of Care Calculator.
Grandview Residential Living is licensed in the state of VA as a "personal care home."
Care at Grandview Residential Living
Care types offered
Board and Care Home
Use our care calculator to see which care is right for you
Health care services
- Activities of daily living assistance
- Special dietary restrictions
- Assistance with dressing
- Assistance with bathing
- Medication management
- Assistance with transfers
Reviews for Grandview Residential Living
- Housekeeping and linen services
- Scheduled daily activities
- Community-sponsored activities
- Move-in coordination
- Fully furnished
- Dining room
- Outdoor space
Abingdon Manor Home For Adults481 Bradley Street, Abingdon, VA 24210
Commonwealth Senior Living At Abingdon860 Wolf Creek Trail, Abingdon, VA 24210
English Meadows Abingdon Campus15089 Harmony Hills Lane, Abingdon, VA 24211
New Horizons Of Abingdon482 Bradley Street, Abingdon, VA 24210
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Grandview Residential Living cost?
Does Grandview Residential Living offer assisted living services?
Does Grandview Residential Living allow pets?
How our free service works
Connect with a Local Senior Living Advisor
Tour your Recommended Communities
Move with Confidence
Gerontology video help center
Know the difference between medicare and medicaid.
Learn about different care options in Senior Living.
Get an overview of the search process with Seniorly.
Checklist for Family Caregivers
Understanding the Cost of Board and Care Homes
Board and Care Homes: Your Definitive Guide for 2022
How to Advocate for Aging Parents
About the Grandview Residential Living area
Restaurants and cafes
- McDonald's (5.1 mi)
- Bojangles' Famous Chicken 'n Biscuits (5.1 mi)
- Cracker Barrel (5.4 mi)
Physicians and health care
- Johnston Memorial Hospital (5 mi)
- Leticia Dr - Leticia Peltzer Peltzer MD (5.3 mi)
- Highlands Pediatrics (5.3 mi)
Parks and walking trails
- Sugar Hollow Park (12.2 mi)
- Highland Community Pharmacy (5 mi)
- Northgate Pharmacy (5.2 mi)
- Healthplus & Pharmacy (5.4 mi)
- Sportsman's Choice Taxidermy (5.2 mi)
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car (7.4 mi)
Places of worship
- King's Chapel Church (6.1 mi)
- Southern Baptist Convention (6.2 mi)
- Spoon Gap Freewill Baptist Church (6.6 mi)