Pricing For Gunnison Valley Health Assisted Living
Pricing by room type
|Room types||Average monthly cost|
Your monthly costs at Gunnison Valley Health Assisted Living will vary depending on room type and the level of care needed. Click the button below to connect with your Seniorly Local Advisor for more accurate pricing.
Senior living cost calculator
About Gunnison Valley Health Assisted Living
Welcome to Gunnison Valley Health Assisted Living, an intimate board and care home in Gunnison, CO. Gunnison Valley Health Assisted Living is located at 300 North Third Street, and offers assisted living to older adults.
Seniorly estimated pricing for Gunnison Valley Health Assisted Living starts at $4,266 per month, which is below $4,750, the average monthly cost of board and care homes in Gunnison, CO. Exact pricing depends on care needs and floor plans . To see how prices for senior living in Gunnison vary by floor plan and care type, use Seniorly’s Cost of Care Calculator.
Gunnison Valley Health Assisted Living is licensed in the state of CO as a "personal care home."
Care at Gunnison Valley Health Assisted Living
Care types offered
Board and Care Home
Use our care calculator to see which care is right for you
Health care services
- Activities of daily living assistance
- Special dietary restrictions
- Assistance with dressing
- Assistance with bathing
- Medication management
- Assistance with transfers
Reviews for Gunnison Valley Health Assisted Living
- Housekeeping and linen services
- Scheduled daily activities
- Community-sponsored activities
- Move-in coordination
- Fully furnished
- Dining room
- Outdoor space
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Gunnison Valley Health Assisted Living cost?
Does Gunnison Valley Health Assisted Living offer assisted living services?
Does Gunnison Valley Health Assisted Living allow pets?
How our free service works
Connect with a Local Senior Living Advisor
Tour your Recommended Communities
Move with Confidence
Gerontology video help center
Know the difference between medicare and medicaid.
Learn about different care options in Senior Living.
Get an overview of the search process with Seniorly.
Checklist for Family Caregivers
Understanding the Cost of Board and Care Homes
Board and Care Homes: Your Definitive Guide for 2022
How to Advocate for Aging Parents
About the Gunnison Valley Health Assisted Living area
Restaurants and cafes
- Sherpa Cafe (0.1 mi)
- Gunnison Coffee Company (0.5 mi)
- Wapiti Ridge Saloon (0.7 mi)
Physicians and health care
- Gunnison Family Dentistry (0.6 mi)
- Gunnison Hearing Center (0.7 mi)
- Dr Sherry L. Niccoli, MD (1.1 mi)
Parks and walking trails
- Gunnison Water Park (1 mi)
- Walmart Pharmacy (1.2 mi)
- U-Haul Neighborhood Dealer (0.5 mi)
- K10 Adventures (0.6 mi)
- Sawtooth Mountain Taxidermy (0.7 mi)
Places of worship
- Gunnison Valley Baptist Church (0.4 mi)
- St Peter's Church (0.8 mi)
- Church of the Good Samaritan (0.9 mi)