Pricing For Castle Peak Assisted Living
Pricing by room type
|Room types||Average monthly cost|
Your monthly costs at Castle Peak Assisted Living will vary depending on room type and the level of care needed. Click the button below to connect with your Seniorly Local Advisor for more accurate pricing.
Senior living cost calculator
About Castle Peak Assisted Living
Welcome to Castle Peak Assisted Living, a medium-sized assisted living community in Eagle, CO. Located at 135 Freestone Road, Castle Peak Assisted Living offers assisted living services for older adults.
Seniorly estimated pricing for Castle Peak Assisted Living starts at $5,212 per month, which is above $4,750, the average monthly cost of assisted living communities in Eagle City, CO. Exact pricing depends on care needs and floor plans . To see how prices for senior living in Eagle vary by floor plan and care type, use Seniorly’s Cost of Care Calculator.
Care at Castle Peak Assisted Living
Care types offered
Use our care calculator to see which care is right for you
Health care services
- Activities of daily living assistance
- Assistance with transfers
- Assistance with dressing
- Meal preparation and service
- Medication management
- 24-hour call system
Reviews for Castle Peak Assisted Living
- Housekeeping and linen services
- Resident-run activities
- Community-sponsored activities
- Move-in coordination
- Scheduled daily activities
- Fully furnished
- Dining room
- Restaurant-style dining
- Outdoor space
- Small library
- Beauty salon
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Castle Peak Assisted Living cost?
Does Castle Peak Assisted Living offer assisted living services?
Does Castle Peak Assisted Living allow pets?
How our free service works
Connect with a Local Senior Living Advisor
Tour your Recommended Communities
Move with Confidence
Gerontology video help center
Know the difference between medicare and medicaid.
Learn about different care options in Senior Living.
Get an overview of the search process with Seniorly.
The Healthy Aging Handbook Your PDF Guide
Understanding the Assisted Living Experience
Mistakes to Avoid When Choosing Assisted Living
Understanding the Cost of Assisted Living
About the Castle Peak Assisted Living area
Restaurants and cafes
- Color Coffee Roasters (0.1 mi)
- 7 Hermits Brewing Company (0.1 mi)
- Grand Ave Grill (0.7 mi)
Physicians and health care
- Vail Valley Hearing Center (0.1 mi)
- Rocky Mountain Plastic Surgery (0.2 mi)
- Colorado Mountain Medi (0.4 mi)
Parks and walking trails
- Brush Creek Pavilion (0.3 mi)
- Eagle Town Park (0.8 mi)
- Eagle Pharmacy & Batsons Corner (1 mi)
- Eagle Pharmacy (1 mi)
- Columbine Market (6.2 mi)
- Colorado Resort Transportation (0.1 mi)
- U-Haul (4.2 mi)
- Go Rentals (4.2 mi)
Places of worship
- Wels (0.4 mi)
- St Mary's Preschool (1.1 mi)
- United Methodist Church of Eagle Valley (1.1 mi)