Pricing For Family Tree Adult Foster Care
Pricing by room type
|Room types||Average monthly cost|
Your monthly costs at Family Tree Adult Foster Care will vary depending on room type and the level of care needed. Click the button below to connect with your Seniorly Local Advisor for more accurate pricing.
Senior living cost calculator
About Family Tree Adult Foster Care
Welcome to Family Tree Adult Foster Care, an intimate board and care home in Hart, MI. Family Tree Adult Foster Care is located at 6699 North Oceana Drive, and offers assisted living to older adults.
Seniorly estimated pricing for Family Tree Adult Foster Care starts at $4,036 per month, which is below $4,250, the average monthly cost of board and care homes in Hart, MI. Exact pricing depends on care needs and floor plans . To see how prices for senior living in Hart vary by floor plan and care type, use Seniorly’s Cost of Care Calculator.
Family Tree Adult Foster Care is licensed in the state of MI as a "personal care home."
Care at Family Tree Adult Foster Care
Care types offered
Board and Care Home
Use our care calculator to see which care is right for you
Health care services
- Activities of daily living assistance
- Special dietary restrictions
- Assistance with dressing
- Assistance with bathing
- Medication management
- Assistance with transfers
Reviews for Family Tree Adult Foster Care
- Housekeeping and linen services
- Scheduled daily activities
- Community-sponsored activities
- Move-in coordination
- Fully furnished
- Dining room
- Outdoor space
Christian Care Assisted Living1530 McLaughlin Avenue, Muskegon, MI 49442
Robbinswood Northcrest2650 Ruddiman Drive, North Muskegon, MI 49445
The Cove At Lake Woods1776 Vulcan Street, Muskegon, MI 49442
White Lake6827 Whitehall Road, Whitehall, MI 49461
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Family Tree Adult Foster Care cost?
Does Family Tree Adult Foster Care offer assisted living services?
Does Family Tree Adult Foster Care allow pets?
How our free service works
Connect with a Local Senior Living Advisor
Tour your Recommended Communities
Move with Confidence
Gerontology video help center
Know the difference between medicare and medicaid.
Learn about different care options in Senior Living.
Get an overview of the search process with Seniorly.
Board and Care Homes: Your Definitive Guide for 2022
How to Evaluate a Board and Care Home
Checklist for Family Caregivers
How to Advocate for Aging Parents
About the Family Tree Adult Foster Care area
Restaurants and cafes
- Good Stuffs (3.8 mi)
- House of Flavors Ice Cream (3.8 mi)
- Antler Bar (3.8 mi)
Physicians and health care
- Nelson, Allan Dr - Spectrum Health Ludington Hospital Family Medicine Pentwater (4 mi)
- Pentwater Family Practice (4 mi)
- Hart Family Medical Associates PC (4.4 mi)
Parks and walking trails
- Channel Lane Park (4.2 mi)
- Summit Park (7.2 mi)
- West Shore Pharmacy (4.4 mi)
- Oceana Pharmacy (4.4 mi)
- Oceana Pharmacy (5.1 mi)
- U-Haul Neighborhood Dealer (1.6 mi)
- U-Haul Neighborhood Dealer (5.9 mi)
- Oceana County Airport (C04) (8.9 mi)
Places of worship
- First Baptist Church of Hart (4.4 mi)
- Our Lady of Fatima (4.6 mi)
- Faith Christian Fellowship (4.7 mi)