Pricing For Meadows Of Monroeville
Pricing by room type
|Room types||Average monthly cost|
Years of Experience
With Seniorly Since
Your monthly costs at Meadows Of Monroeville will vary depending on room type and the level of care needed. Click the button below to connect with your Seniorly Local Advisor for more accurate pricing.
Senior living cost calculator
About Meadows Of Monroeville
Welcome to Meadows Of Monroeville, an intimate board and care home in Monroeville, AL. Meadows Of Monroeville is located at 600 North Highway 21 Bypass, and offers assisted living to older adults.
Seniorly estimated pricing for Meadows Of Monroeville starts at $3,489 per month, which is below $3,503, the average monthly cost of board and care homes in Monroeville, AL. Exact pricing depends on care needs and floor plans . To see how prices for senior living in Monroeville vary by floor plan and care type, use Seniorly’s Cost of Care Calculator.
Meadows Of Monroeville is licensed in the state of AL as a "personal care home."
Care at Meadows Of Monroeville
Care types offered
Board and Care Home
Use our care calculator to see which care is right for you
Health care services
- Activities of daily living assistance
- Special dietary restrictions
- Assistance with dressing
- Assistance with bathing
- Medication management
- Assistance with transfers
Have any questions about senior living care?
Whether you're considering in-home care or know you want a senior living community, understanding your unique care needs is the first step in finding a community that’s perfect for you. Our Seniorly Advisors are here to help.
Reviews for Meadows Of Monroeville
- Housekeeping and linen services
- Scheduled daily activities
- Community-sponsored activities
- Move-in coordination
- Fully furnished
- Dining room
- Outdoor space
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Meadows Of Monroeville cost?
Does Meadows Of Monroeville offer assisted living services?
Does Meadows Of Monroeville allow pets?
How our free service works
Connect with a Local Senior Living Advisor
Tour your Recommended Communities
Move with Confidence
Gerontology video help center
Know the difference between medicare and medicaid.
Learn about different care options in Senior Living.
Get an overview of the search process with Seniorly.
Understanding the Cost of Board and Care Homes
Checklist for Family Caregivers
How to Evaluate a Board and Care Home
Board and Care Homes: Your Definitive Guide for 2022
About the Meadows Of Monroeville area
Restaurants and cafes
- The Court House Cafe Catering & Confections (0.4 mi)
- Sweet Tooth Bakery & Deli (0.4 mi)
- Subway (1.8 mi)
Physicians and health care
- Primary Care Center Of Monroeville (1.7 mi)
- Monroeville Medical Clinic (2.2 mi)
- Monroe County Hospital (2.4 mi)
Parks and walking trails
- Atticus Finch Monument (0.4 mi)
- Veterans Memorial Park (2.2 mi)
- Fred's Pharmacy (1.3 mi)
- Medicine Shoppe (1.7 mi)
- Village Pharmacy (2 mi)
- U-Haul (2.6 mi)
- U-Haul Neighborhood Dealer (3.3 mi)
- U-Haul Neighborhood Dealer (4 mi)
Places of worship
- Voice For Jesus Outreach Ministry Daycare (0.1 mi)
- Southern Baptist Convention (0.2 mi)
- Monroeville Presbyterian Church (0.3 mi)