I have a relative who's interested in senior living in Walnut Creek, CA<span style="color: inherit; font-family: inherit; line-height: 1.1;">. Who do I contact about a care consultation?</span>

Asked by: David Young |Posted on: February,03 | Viewed: 397 times


1 Answer


Contributor: {{answer.owner_name}} Delete

Hi David, 

Thanks for asking. The Seniorly Team is here to help! 
Simply email us at ask@seniorly.com or call us at (415) 570-4370 to request a free consultation with our on-staff gerontologist Marlena del Hierro. She can help you pinpoint your relative's care needs, lifestyle preferences, dietary restrictions and suggest local communities that may be a good fit.

Please sign in to answer questions



About David Young

David Young is a writer based out of San Francisco. In addition to elder care, his work has covered topics as varied as local news and journalism, criticism, business, and short fiction. He holds an MFA in Creative Writing from the University of San Francisco.

Other Articles written by David Young

Seniorly helps you find Assisted Living

Enter City or ZipCode to begin your search.


A thought while you wait ...

We are young at heart. Slightly older in other places!